Tuesday 2 May 2017

Summer travelling

Hello, Welcome back.
 this summer I am travelling to Europe.
This trip started with my parents, my aunt and uncles, and my Grandma and Grandpa going on a cruise in the Baltic sea for there anniversary. The cruise takes off in Germany, so my parents were thinking of going early and spending some time in Germany. it was my sister who came up with this idea that we could come along and sort of make a trip of our own, then my other sister wanted to go to Paris to.  Long story short, who knows how long later we finally figured out where we are going and In what order. 
 My whole family is flying to Paris. we are all going to spend like 3 days in Paris, going to the Louvre, Cloud Monet's house, the Eiffel tower, and some other things. that's just the stuff that my sisters had in mind, I want to go some of those things to, to an extent. I also want to do some things that I want to do, but I can't think of think of things either than going to French patisserie to have Macaroons and tea, Éclairs, Croissants, Madeleines, and Crepes. I don't know of anything else that I would like to do or go see. I guess I just want to see Paris. I know that some people of France read my blog, so if any of you are for France that have any suggestions would be lovely.
 after the 3 or so days in Paris my parents are going to leave and go to Kampan in Holland, and us 3 would stay in Paris for a couple more days.
 From Paris we would go to Kampan and spend a couple days there exploring, and probably biking.
 After Kampan we are taking the train to Amsterdam, and spending a day there. I'm not to sure what we are going to do. We haven't figured out all the details yet.
 From Amsterdam my sisters and I are going to fly home, and my parents will go to Germany, where there cruise will start.
  I am really excited for this trip and I can't wait for the summer! I have never been to Europe before, so this is going to be a new adventure. I can't wait!!!
  I hope you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
you can follow my blog and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...