Thursday 6 December 2018

blogmas day 6 - Massage & shopping

Hello, welcome back. Are you enjoying the jokes? do you want to hear another one? What kind of bike does Santa clause ride? A holly Davidson.
Today I had a massage to get to. After getting out of bed at about 10:40, I quickly got ready and had breakfast before leaving at 11:00. The massage place is close by to where I live, so it doesn't take long to get there. This is the second time I had a massage, it felt really good and relaxing. I was finished my massage and so I headed home. I had lunch and a quick bath before going shopping. At the mall I did some Christmas shopping, After the mall I went to Bulk Barn to pick up some more candy for the gingerbread houses that I am going to be decorating with a couple friends. I had never been to bulk barn before, so I had no idea what I would find. there was a lot of things in there! I finished in bulk barn, then headed home.  
 There is a lady in my church who has asked me to bake some Christmas treats for her. she asked for Shortbread cookies, gingersnaps, and lemon squares. tonight I started on the shortbread cookies. I had never made shortbread before, so this was a new experience for me. This dough was a little delicate to work with, but in the end me and my dad got them all cut out. you have to freezer them first before baking them, so we put them in the freezer. it was late by the time I finished so I went to bed.

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    

2 comments:

  1. Love the jokes!! Also, you talking about your massage made me want one too, so maybe I will book one!! :) That also sounds like lots of baking! Good thing you enjoy that kind of thing! Have a great day Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, the the way, its Tante Darlene!! :) The comment above says 'unknown', but I think you know me ;)

      Delete

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...