Thursday 23 April 2015

career symposium and youth group fun

Hi friends,
Today I went to the career symposium, it got me thinking what I want to do after high school. I have already been thinking about what I want to do after high school, because when some people ask my sister what she wants to do they usually ask me to.
I have always liked baking, so I thought maybe I would continue this. At the career symposium there was a lot of culinary arts booths. One one of the booths you could try out piping tips, I just wanted to spend the whole day there. I find baking fun, I like to bake cupcakes cookies cakes and buns.
I find piping icing sort of relaxing. I think I will make some cupcakes and decorate them this week.
The whole day I was feeling a little anxious because there was so many people there and it was so over whelming! The good thing was we had youth tonight. I really need that today, at youth we had a progressive snack. It was fun we talk and laughed and had a good time. And it was fun! It's probably the first time in youth were I laughed so much and had fun with my youth group, if that makes sense.
Anyways my day was interesting and fun.
Until next time.

XToodlesX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...