Sunday 16 December 2018

Blogmas day 15&16 - Gingerbread cookie decorating & Baking delivery

Hello, Today's quote comes from The Polar Express. "The bell still rings for all who truly believe."

 December 15th
Today is decorating day. After I ate I made my icing. This time I wanted to try something different. Usually when decorating gingerbread or sugar cookies, you use a royal icing. I thought it might be easier to use buttercream icing, Because I am more familiar with it.


For supper we Raclette, which according to the online dictionary is just suppose to be with a boiled potato. I like mine on bread. We had rented a movie, so after supper was finished we went to go watch I, Tonya. By the time the movie was finished it was late, so I went to sleep.


  December 16th
Today I had to deliver gingerbread cookies to the junior youth group's Christmas party. They were supposed to be brought to church to give to the youth leader, to take to the party. They were forgotten at home. Since I was going into Winnipeg to bring the cookies, I baked the last item for a for the same person I baked shortbread and gingersnaps for.  When the crust was in the oven I went to go take a bath. I made the lemon curd after. I have never made lemon squares before, so I didn't know what it was suppose to look like. I think they turned out ok.
 I got all my baking together, and then we left to go drop them off. First we went to go drop off the gingerbread cookies. The youth leader gave me these birthday day cake Oreos, with Mickey Mouse on the package. She knows that I love Mickey Mouse and Disney, Next I dropped of the lemon squares and then headed home.
 We had recorded saving Mr. banks on our PVR, so when I got home I wanted to watch it. I only watched a little bit of it, because my sister had to go and study. I am going to end this here.

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...