Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas Day 18 - Christmas pageant

Hello,
Good Morning,
6 days until Christmas!
This morning I woke up early to put the boxes of treats together before church.
 Today at church was the Sunday school Christmas pageant. my class were the angels singing Gloria.  After church we went to Tim Horton's for lunch. we did some quick grocery shopping and then went home. I had a nap on the way home. When we got home I chilled in my room.
After a while I went to go watch some TV. for supper my dad made honey mustard wings, with cheese , pickles and crackers.  We all watched a Christmas movie. When the movie was over I went to bed to write.
 its getting so close to Christmas. one week away, and I haven't' done any Christmas shopping, or Christmas baking for us. 
Its getting late so I am going to go to bed.
good Night.
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...