Sunday 3 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 2 & 3- cupcake making + bake sale

Blogmas day 2
Hello, welcome back to another day of blogmas.
How is everyone doing today?
This morning I got up and went downstairs to eat some honey nut cheerios, after I finished my breakfast I went to go sit by the fire for a little bit. I got up after sitting by the fire to make chocolate cupcakes for the bake sale. I found the recipe on Pinterest. this was a quick and easy recipe to make.
by the time I finished baking the cupcakes, it was lunch time. for lunch I eat leftover Chinese. my sister helped me make labels for my baking, when that was finished I tried to help her come up with craft ideas for Sunday school. I am not creative, so I wasn't that helpful.
 I made my icing in the evening, I made it later than I planned on. I bought some new piping tips, so I tried out those. I really like the look of them. I finally finished decorating, and cleaned up. I went to bed.
Good night.
 So I am not off to a very good start to blogmas. It is only day 2 and I forgot to finish. so I am combining day 2 & 3 in one.

 Blogmas day 3
Hello, welcome back to blogmas days.
this morning I got up and got ready for church, I packed up all my baking and went to church. when I got to church, I went downstairs to unload my baking and put it with the rest of the goodies. I went to go up to help with Sunday school. I went to go check on how the bake sale was gong. all the pretzel hugs were gone, most of my cupcakes were gone, and some of my ginger snaps were gone.
After church I went out for lunch at Boston pizza. Then after lunch we had to go grocery shopping, and some shopping.
We got home and unloaded the grocery's. I went to write and watch T.V. for supper we had soup and egg salad sandwiches. I watched Home alone, and then went to bed. before falling asleep I listened to a podcast called "pretending to be batman helps kids focus" from brain stuff, and another one called "cake: so great, so so Great" from stuff you should know.  I went to sleep after that.
good night.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoying blogmas, and I hope you continue to read blogmas! don't forget to subscribe if you like what you read,
 Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...