Sunday 30 August 2015

Disney store fun and so you think you can dance

I have noticed when I am looking through my blog post or editing them, I am noticing that the font is off and I don't know how to fix that. And the colour is hard to get. It's confusing, but I am just going to have to get used to it. It doesn't look very nice though when things at out of order.
Monday August 24th
Today my dad and sisters were leaving on there canoe trip today so they woke me up early. But then I went to bed and then woke up at 10:00. I went downstairs to have some toast with Nutella on it, after I ate toast I went into the garage to play with Juno. Me and Juno were playing with the ping-pong ball for a while and then I went inside. For lunch I had grilled cheese, and for dessert I had a cookie. For supper we had chilli and noodles with carrots. 
I don't know if I should be saying this because I don't have my beginners yet but my mum took me for a little driving lesson down the road. 
After that I came in to watch so you think you can dance, and switched at birth. Then I went to bed. Good night.

Tuesday August 25th
Today was a rather early start to the day because my mum had a conference today so me and my friend went shopping and to go she a movie. I got up at 7:00 because I wanted to have time to have breakfast and brush my teeth. For breakfast I had porridge with crasins in it. I made a little more porridge than I thought, but I ate it all and then went to go brush my teeth. We got in the car and drove off to pick up my friend kristie, and then we drive to polo park mall. My mum dropped us of. As it was early none of the stores where open, so we sat in the food court until they were open. The only stores we went to were lush,the Disney store bath & body works, and Rocky Mountain. I was hoping to get a little more at lush than what I got. I got a bubbleroon which is like a bubble bar shaped like a macaroon, a bath bomb and 3 face and body products. I was also hoping to get a shampoo and conditioner bar and some more bath stuff but whatever. Me and my friend love Disney, so we went in the Disney store to look around. I wish I could buy most of the stuffed animals in the Disney store. After me and kristie were done looking around, we went to the colouring table, which also had a big screen in front of it playing Disney clips, trailers and Disney sing-alongs. Naturally we had to stay and colour and sing-along.
I also went into bath & body works and got a stress relief tea hand lotion and a lavender and camomile sleep hand lotion. I also got a coconut and pink lemonade hand lotion. When there is a sale on hand lotions, I take advantage of that. After that we went to go to the movie theatre to go inside out. Inside out is a really good movie. I would recommend this movie to kids and adults. But I have to warn you about this one really long preview. It's called lava. You could create a new tab and look it up or I could tell you about it. It's pretty much these two singing lavas who have a dream to be together, and it's really long and after a while it gets annoying. After the movie was over we headed back to the mall and went to Rocky Mountain and bought some candy. Then we went home and dropped kristie off and went home and then we ate some supper. For supper we had noodles and the chilli that my dad made for the canoe trip, but he didn't take all of it so we had some. And cookies for dessert. We watched some tv and then went to bed.  Good night.

Wednesday August 26th
Today i woke by my mum coming into my room asking me if I wanted to go into Winnipeg with her to get the oil changed on the car. I passed on that one. But after she was done she came home and she told me she was going to the barn after the oil change, and then said that she could text my auntie to see if my cousin was busy. When my mum was at the barn. I was at my cousins house. We made m&m cookies and played go fish. A while after that my cousins had a hair cut appointment, and so we went and then after that we went to get some supper from subway and then went to the barn. When we got home my dad and sisters had got back from there canoe trip, so we were looking at some pictures that they took, and then I went to bed.   Good night.

Thursday August 27th
Today I woke up pretty late, at 9:40. I went downstairs and I had. Breakfast, and then played ping-pong with Emily. When we played ping-pong Juno came into the garage and every time the ball would land on the floor, or bounce on the floor. Juno would run after it and play with it. If only she could pick it up and bring it to us too. I also reluctantly cleaned up my room because it was super messy. And now my room is clean. Me and Emily were on our own for supper. We both really wanted pizza so we thought we would order from the ranch in oakbank. Emily thought you would need a credit card to call and order, but I told her you didn't because my friends would order from the ranch often. She didn't do it, so we made Kraft dinner instead and watched some tv, and then we watched catching fire. I didn't watch much of it, because we started late and I was tired so I went to bed.  Good night.

Friday August 28th
Hello, today I woke up and had breakfast. After lunch I made oatmeal raisin cookies to take to the beach. Today we went to birds hill beach for my dad's birthday.  For supper we had BLTs with chips, salsa and guacamole. We swam for a while. We tossed a football and through a disc. We went home after a while when it was getting late and the bugs were coming out. When I got home I had a bubble bath with a rose jam bubbleroon and then went to bed.  Good night.

Saturday August 29th
Today I woke up and had Cheerios for breakfast. I didn't do anything today but unload the dishwasher and pick cucumbers. It was a really lazy day for me. For lunch I had the left over BLT from the other night. For supper we had scalloped potatoes, salad and chicken. We watched the bomber game. We played Calgary, and did you didn't see it. They did terrible. I gave up half way through and went upstairs to watch tv, and then went to bed.  Good night

Sunday August 30th
Today I got up early got dressed and went downstairs to have some Cheerios. Today we went to church,  but on our way to church we picked up my Oma and opa and then we all went home to have lunch. For lunch we had chicken salad and egg salad sandwiches with veggies and fruit salad. For dessert we had rubarb crisp and oatmeal raisin cookies. After lunch we played black eye and then my dad took them home and me dad and Emily went to Katie and Hannah's house and me Sarah talked a lot about her trip to Disney world. Sarah got audiographs From all the princess and characters. Sarah got an audiograph of Winnie the Pooh for me. We had supper, For supper we had burgers with salad and trifle for dessert. Hannah made a London fog for me. Then we were about to watch Harry Potter, but then my dad said it was time to go home. When I got home me and Emily were watching tv. Then I went to bed.  Good night 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post you could tell me by leaving me a comment or following/subscribing to my blog. Byee

Until next.
XtoodlesX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...