Sunday 23 August 2015

Cottage trip and baking cookies

Monday August 17th 
Today I woke up at 7:00 because I Hadn't packed the day before to go to the cottage, so I packed this morning. I had puffed wheat with craisins for breakfast and then we left for the cottage. I read city of bones in the way to the cottage. We stopped for gas and snacks at the yogi bear gas station, and when we got to 
Kenora we went to Safeway to buy some groceries. We finally got to the cottage, unloaded our stuff and then we went swimming and after swimming we sat on the dock and then eventually at some supper. For supper my sisters my mom and I had pork tender loin, potato salad, and carrots and cucumbers and cookies for dessert. Supper ended and then Emily, Natalie, my cousins Dylan and jordan went for a canoe ride and I sat on the dock. Now I am sitting on the couch while the others watch tv. After watching tv we all decided to play spoons, and we taught the aunties the cup song. And then we went to bed.

Tuesday August 18th
I need a new intro, you can see a pattern on my writing. I can't think of any other way to put it. I am not very good at writing but oh well. Today I woke up and had Cheerios for breakfast and read my book a bit. Me Emily and my cousin jordan went for a short canoe ride, there was only two paddles so I just sat there. The day started off really cold and then on the lake it started to get a little warmer, and then when we were all sitting on the dock the weather couldn't make up its mind whether it wanted to be sunny or windy. We sat out there for s long time. Eating lunch, snacking on chips and trail mix, reading and chatting. Finally it just got too windy and we decided to go inside. By the time we got inside it was supper time, and we thought we would go out for supper. We went out to this place that was a fire hall converted into a restaurant. For supper I had macaroni and cheese with bacon, tomatoes and kale. It was good but there was so much that I couldn't finish it. We walked back to our car and drove back to the cottage. When we were back we decided to watch silver linings playbook, but we forgot how much swearing there is in there so we switched it to the proposal. The proposal was finished and then I went to bed, after I went to bed the others watched despicable me.
Good night.

Wednesday August 19th
Today i woke up and had Cheerios and a cinnamon bun for breakfast. The cinnamon bun wasn't that great. I was also reading city of bones, I have a chapter and a half left! There was a ping-pong table in the loft so we went to play donkey. The first round we played donkey I feel because there was a lot of running and I was wearing my Birkenstock. I don't really like ping-pong or donkey because my eyes are so bad and the ball is so small. I didn't play for two rounds, and then they wanted me to play so I played two more rounds. Lunch time came and we made hot dogs and then played Dutch blitz. I'm not very good at Dutch blitz so it was rare for me to win to times in a row. Now we are watching up while my mom is cleaning up our stuff because we are leaving today.

Thursday August 20th
It feels so good to sleep In my own bed again. I woke up today at 8:55 and hungry, so I went downstairs and made some porridge with crasins and tea. I didn't do much today besides play with Juno and have a shower. Today was a relaxing day. You know, I have a lot of those days because I just don't know what to do.
For lunch I made a Pizza sub, and for supper we had rollkuchen and watermelon. After supper I made popcorn and watched some YouTube videos. Now it is bed time. I feel like I am wasting the very few days I have left of summer. Tommorow I am going to my friends house for a Bon fire. Good night.

Friday August 21st
Today I woke up late. So when i went downstairs I had a little breakfast of toast and a fruit snack. Today I didn't do much, just played with Juno and cleaned up my room. In the evening I went to my friends for a Bon fire and 5:30. My other friend Amanda picked me up at 4:30. When we got there we were the first people there, so we helped get all the food ready and stuff the Cookie Monster piñata with candy. When we were finished that someone else arrived, and then we stood by the food and were snacking. We decided to go outside and check the temperature to see if we wanted to go swimming or not. We went and got out bathing suits on, and as we were going outside someone else came and so we all went swimming. I got use to the water a little bit, but then after a while I had to get out because I was cold. Once I got out everyone else started to get out. We got out and then my friends mom brought out the bubble wands so we played with those for a long time. For supper there was hot dogs and hamburgers, and lots of other stuff like chips, cheese, vegetables, fruit, and candy. And we went in the living room to watch my little pony. And then we had cake which was a big monster cookie with whip cream and chocolate sauce. After we finished that we went outside for the piñata and to sit around the fire. Then I got picked up and went home, and then to bed.  Good night.

Saturday August 22nd 
Today I woke up and as summer is sadly slimming so i have to take advantage of this and do next to nothing. All I did today was make cookies. I didn't do much today so that was my day. Good night.

Sunday August 23rd

Today we are going to church so I woke up early and it was cold so I decided to dress warm. I went downstairs and made tea and then we got in the car and drove to church. We made it to church as it was starting. Oops! After church we got lunch at Montanas. I got baked chicken penne. After lunch we went to Canadian tire to buy a life jacket and then to superstore to buy some food for the canoe trip that my dad, both my sisters and our cousin is going on tomorrow till Wednesday. When we got home we unloaded the groceries and then Hannah came over for night, so they can large early for there canoe trip. For supper my mum made pizza buns, and then we watched Sherlock. My mum dad and Emily are watching Sherlock right now and Natalie watched it before so I didn't  really know what was happening in the begging, but it sort of making sense now but I am still lost. I will just finish Sherlock and then probably go to bed and maybe catch up on YouTube videos. Until then good night.  If you enjoyed reading this post you could tell me by leaving me a comment or following/subscribing to my blog. Byee

Until next.
XtoodlesX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...