Tuesday 19 March 2019

5 year Blog anniversary + New job - The Nook

Hello,  Welcome to the nook. I want to start every post by referring to it as a nook. One day it had come to me that The nook would be a great name for my blog. I had already started my blog and had a name for it, and it couldn't be changed. I thought I would start every post by welcoming everyone to the nook.  I think it sounds cozy and I like it.  Today's quote comes from Winnie The Pooh himself. "If it's not here, that means it's out there."

Today I have been blogging for 5 years! (Hurray)  I started in March of 2015. I begun with everyday post to travel blog, blogmas and baking posts. It has been fun sharing these stories with everyone, and I am excited to share more.  This started with the idea of me wanting to start a YouTube channel.  If you know me, then you would know that I am a shy person. It didn't work out for me, so I started writing a blog.

 One day I was scrolling through Facebook and I came across this dishwasher/kitchen help job at Amanda Lynn's. At first I just went past it. This post had been stuck in the back of my mind so later in the week, I went back to find it.
  When I found out I got the job I was excited to get back into working.  One the first day I was a little nervous. I started off with doing dishes for he first couple of days, and then I started to pack the perogies. I will leave a link down below to her website.
This place had just opened up this past year. This place use to be a pizza place, it closed down awhile ago and has been empty for a few years. Amanda Lynn's speciality food and grocery store sells gluten-free and vegan and regular perogies, (sweet and savoury) gluten-free pizza, chili and also desserts like rice Krispy squares, peanut butter marshmallow squares, and lemon squares.
 So far I have only worked three shifts, and I like it there, Everyone is really nice and friendly. I can't wait to see what I get to do next.

I hope you enjoyed reading this.
Like my blog post? Want to keep reading them? Subscribe to me so you wont miss a post.
and leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.
Here's where you can find me
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/maddy.enns
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/madeline_enns/
Baking Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/madelineennsbakes/
Amanda Lynn's website:https://www.algf.biz/orderglutenfreeperogies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...