Monday 23 March 2015

Grade wars

Hi friends,
 it is almost spring break! You know what that means, it's grade wars time.  Grade wars is the last week before spring break. During the week we have certain events and compete against other grades. Some activities that we do are sir band, settlers of catan at lunch, chess during lunch, architecture building at lunch, minute to win it challenge, duck tape fashion show, Mario cart, and cheer. Some of the really big competitions between the grades are iPod challenge and dance off. The dance off is the biggest one off them all. 
We also have dress up days to go along with grade wars.
Today (Monday) was formal day, but there was no activities today. Tuesday us jersey day, Wednesday is retro day, Thursday is school colour day, and Friday is grade colour day. Grade 9s are red, grade 10s are yellow grade 11s are blue, and grade 12s are green.
My grade, grade 11 is not the best grade In the school. Half of our grade doesn't even show up for grade wars

   At the beginning of the year we had like a mini grade wars, and half of out grade was missing. I think that payed off for us because there was no one to be disruptive to rude. We won the mini grade wars so we actually think we have a chance at winning.   I think that this competition is more between the grade 12's and grade 11's, especially with the dance off.
The grade 12's obviously want to win. I think if they grade 11's win grade wars they would be so mad! 
I am so exited I can't wait for grade wars to start, but unfortunately I will be missing one afternoon of grade wars. I am so pumped for grade wars.
GO BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...