Saturday 21 March 2015

birthday fun (not my birthday)

Hi friends,
Today me and my family went to our of the blue for my sisters birthday. We sent quite a lot of time in there. I feel like there was way to many people in that store, it was so crowded. It was almost overwhelming how many people were in there.  I love going to out of the blue, everything there is so cute and vintage looking. After we were done shopping we went to dinner at moxie's, we had to finish eating quick because we were going to see insurgent at 7:00. Insurgent was really good, but it's always awkward when the have kissing scenes, or long inappropriate kissing scenes and your parents are sitting in either side of you. Other than that I got really into the movie. A while ago I read the books, I couldn't remember the book that well, but I remembered some important things.
Alleigent was the last book from the series so I was getting confused a bit on if that happened in insurgent or alliegent.  Every time that happened I had to stop and think which book it was from.
I had a really good day going to out of the blue and going to see alliegent.
Until next time

XToodlesX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...