Sunday 22 March 2015

Spring Time

Hi friends,
Today went I was walking outside I looked around at the grass and the trees. While I was walking it felt like spring, not the warmest day but spring. As from march 20th I think it is spring. I really like spring because the trees are so beautiful, the weathers not to hot but usually not to cold. spring is such a beautiful season, I can't get over how beautiful spring is. Sometimes I will go on walks and take pictures, and i have a fun time jumping in some of the puddles that are left, and enjoy the spring. 
I enjoy spring a lot!
Until next time

XToodlesX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...