Friday 20 March 2015

Wedding showers

Wedding showers are a fun and exciting event. I feel like when there is a wedding shower people tend to make more fancy food like appetizers and a lot of desserts. Allthough a lot of sweets is a good thing, I have been having a lot of sweets lately. I don't really have any self control and I just get sucked in, but you know what I will work it off later. If your like me, shy and kind of awkward then you just sit there, especially if you have no one to talk to. For the first bit of the shower I was just sitting there but then my cousin came so it was less awkward. We talked about spring break and summer break, then it was time to watch the bride to be open her gifts. After that was done we had some DELISIOUS food!! We talked a bit after but not that much. I am not much of a talker, so that's why it kind of feels akeard.
I had some good fun with some good food. 
Until next time.


XToodlesX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...