Thursday 19 March 2015

Dance class

Hi friends, 
Today I was in my ballet class and both of my ballet partners are gone, me and my dance teacher worked on my technique like pliés, pirouettes, and stuff like that. It's hard for me learning to pull-up and properly turn-out but I had a good class. In my duet my partner was also gone. I also worked on my technique like turns and Potre beres. In my group there was a few more people so we went over our contenporary dance, not everybody was there so it was sort of hard to get the timing right.  I want to carry out dancing as long as I can so I want to take this seriously. Some people don't really want to take it seriously.  I find dance is A LOT more enjoyable knowing that you do not have school the next day! At the end of it I am feeling sore but happy how my two classes went. I really hope my dancing can continue for a long time.
My goal for this year is to do the splits, that might be pushing it a bit but we will see how it goes.


XToodlesX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...