Friday 14 December 2018

Blogmas day 14 - Gingerbread house making & Gingerbread house deocrating

Hello, we are getting closer to Christmas. Only 10 days until Christmas. "Just remember the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart." - The polar Express.
 You might have noticed from the title, that I have jumped to day 14 for day 11. that is because I don't have much to write about my day. the only interesting thing I did yesterday was making gingerbread dough to decorate houses with my cousin and friend.

 December 14th
Today I got up early to make sure I had enough time to eat breakfast before my guests came. For breakfast I we had homemade quiche and bacon, For my moms birthday. After breakfast I set up everything for decorating our houses.   Our candy options were Sour patch kids, M&ms, Licorice, Mike & Ikes, Candy canes, Hershey's milk chocolate and peppermint hugs, jolly ranchers, and life saver mints.   Mine wasn't staying up properly. it collapsed 3 times before it stayed up.


After we finished decorating all our gingerbread houses, we had lunch. We had cottage cheese perogies, and vegan potato and cheese. After we cleaned up and  took some pictures of our gingerbread houses.
 I went to go relax on the couch to rest after all that baking and decorating. For supper I made myself a pita pizza with some salt and vinegar chips on the side. I watched some t.v. until I went to bed.


Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...