Friday 7 December 2018

Blogmas day 7 - Appointments

Hello everyone, There are 17 days until Christmas. Today's joke is... When Santa is on the beach what do the elves call him? Sandy clause!
Today I woke up late again, I got up and quickly ate some food because I had to leave for my appointment. Waiting for my appointments took longer than I thought, After I got out of my appointments we went to Tim Horton's to get a chocolate chip muffin and candy cane hot chocolate.
 My mom had to finish up setting at school for her Christmas concert, so I went to help her. After that I went home and put my shortbread cookies in the oven. these turned out pretty good. After supper me, my sister, and my mom and dad played Dutch blitz. We finished a few rounds and then I got to writing, I finished writing and then I put my shortbread cookies away, and went to bed.
I know this post is a little short, some days will be like this and some days I will have lots of exciting things to do, like tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going to go cut down a Christmas tree with my family.

   hank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...