Monday 17 December 2018

Blogmas day 17 - Last minute christmas shopping

"I just like to smile, smiling's my favourite." Another great quote from Elf.
Hello, welcome to day 17! There is 7 days left until Christmas day.
Today I went Christmas shopping with my sister to get a few things. I don't want to give anything away, so I have decided to share some baking plans that I have for my Christmas family gatherings (If I decided to bake something,)
   On Pinterest I was looking at Christmas baking, and I came across a Stain glass (jolly rancher) sugar cookie recipe. I had recently bought some food writer pens. I was watching one of the baking shows, the challenge was to make ornaments. I had the idea to make sugar cookie ornament shaped cookies and decorate them with the edible pens. I then had another idea, making the ornament shape and putting the stain glass inside. I have quite a few ideas in my head. I might do one or I might do two ideas, or I might think of something new. If I do make something you will see it in an up coming post.

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...