Saturday 1 December 2018

Blogmas 2018 day 1 - Macaron making

Hello, Welcome to Blogmas day 1. I thought It would be fun to start off everyday with a cheesy festive joke. What does the Gingerbread man use to make his bed? A cookie sheet. Haha!
  Today My plan was to finish making my macarons for a wedding shower. After I ate breakfast I got started on the raspberry macarons, After you pipe the macarons onto a baking sheet you need to let them dry out for about 30-60 minutes. while these were drying out, I made the filling for the chocolate macarons, this needed to cool down in the fridge, so when it was cooling down I went to go sit down on the couch. After waiting awhile the chocolate filling was cool, but not think enough so I added icing sugar to thicken it up. As I was piping these ones, the raspberry ones were coming in and out of the oven. I then went to go take a break and sit on the couch and watch some t.v. Fast-forward a little bit, and supper was ready. for supper I had pizza, I finished supper and then went to go pipe the raspberry filling in my macarons. Next I am going to have a bath and then go to bed.


Thank you so much for reading
I hope you enjoyed reading as much as enjoyed writing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope you keep reading my blog
please subscribe and leave a comment and come say hi.

Here's where you can find me:
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madeline Enns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns

I hope you have a lovely day,
until next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...