Sunday 9 December 2018

Blogmas day 9 - Lazy sunday

welcome back, Its kind of weird to think that Christmas is in three weeks.  Todays joke is... Did you hear Santa does Karate? He has a black belt!
 Today was more of a lazy Sunday. The only thing that I did today was go to church and give my treats to the family who had ordered them, then after church we went out for lunch to Boston pizza. When we were finished at Boston pizza we headed home. I had a nap on the way home, when we got home I went to watch some Netflix. That's basically all I did this evening.  I thought since this is short, I would share with you some of my favourite Christmas movies.
1.Home alone- such a classic!
2.Love actually
3.The Grinch (animated)
4.A Christmas carol ( Disney, Mickey mouse, and The Muppets)
6.Arthur Christmas
7.Elf
8. The polar Express
That is my favourite Christmas movies, I would love to hear your favourite Christmas movie in the comments.

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...