Sunday 2 December 2018

Blogmas day 2 - Wedding shower

Hello, Welcome back to Blogmas. Here is today's Cheesy joke, What do you call an outlaw who steals gift wrapping from the to give to the poor? Ribbon Hood!
   This morning I got up and quickly made myself a piece of bread with peanut butter, and tea before going to church. church was finished so we headed home, but before we stopped at subway to get a quick lunch. When I got home I had some time to relax before heading to the shower. I watched one of my favourite youtubers first day of vlogmas. After this it was time to leave, so we packed the food into the car.  She didn't Know the shower was today, She had got a fake invite saying the shower was in January, so when she arrived she was really surprised. First she opened her gifts, and then we ate food. There was a lot of savoury and sweet foods there. I think I might have eaten a little too much, by the end I was full. It was all really good food! After visiting for a bit we went home. When I got home I went to write. I think I am going to end it here and go to bed. Good night.
 

Thank you so much for reading

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as enjoyed writing it.

thank you for reading, I appreciate it.

I hope you keep reading my blog

please subscribe and leave a comment and come say hi.



Here's where you can find me:

Twitter: @Madeline_Enns

Facebook: Madeline Enns

Instagram: Madeline Enns

Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes

Google+: Madeline Enns


I hope you have a lovely day,

until next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...