Saturday 8 December 2018

blogmas day 8 - Cutting down our christmas tree

Hello, Welcome back. I'm glad you are enjoying the jokes. here is the 8th one. Why do Christmas tree's go to the barber? To get a trim!
   Today was the day we cut down our Christmas tree.  In the morning we had pancakes for breakfast, for my sister birthday. After we finished breakfast, I got dressed in warm clothes to go cut down our tree.


After awhile of looking around, we found the tree that we wanted to cut down. Before cutting down the tree, we were standing there debating if it was to skinny and sparse. My opinion was to cut down this tree, because we probably not find much better trees.  This didn't a long time to cut down because the trunk was a little skinny. After we cut down the tree we found a spot to have a fire and eat some hot dogs. We finished eat and then headed home.
I was so cold so the first thing I did when I got home, was have a hot bath.  I finished my bath, then went to making gingersnaps cookies, and after supper I dipped the shortbread cookies in chocolate. I started to pack up the cookies that were already finished. I had to let the cookies dry. I think I might end here and wait to put the cookies away, and then go to bed.

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...