Monday 3 December 2018

Blogmas day 3 - cleaning day

Hello, welcome back to blogmas. todays cheesey festive joke is... Who is a Christmas tree's favourite singer? Spruce Springsteen!
   Today I took a break from baking. I got up at 11:30 and stayed in bed until 12:00. I finally got out of bed and went to eat some lunch. My plan for today was to start cleaning my room, so after I finished eating I went upstairs. I put my music on and then started with my closet, First I organized my shirt drawer and then my pants drawer. I took a break from cleaning and went for a walk with my sister, When I got back I finished with my closet. I had some clothes to give away to the thrift store, so I put those in a bag. I went downstairs to help clean out the dishwasher, after this I went back to my room to watch a YouTube video. Supper was ready, so I went downstairs. for supper I had tortellini with farmer sausage, and carrots. After I ate supper I went to write and watch t.v. I watched my first good Christmas movie of the year. Disney's a Christmas carol. After the movie was done, I went to bed.

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.

Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns

I hope you have a lovely day,
Until next time, bye  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...