Wednesday 5 December 2018

Blogmas Day 5 - Christmassy Q&A

Hello, welcome to day 5. Today's joke is.. What do you call an elf who sings? A wrapper!
  Today was not a very eventful day, I had an MRI and I went grocery shopping. I thought I could do a Christmassy Q&A for you guys.

1. Do you like to stay in your pyjamas, or dress up for Christmas?
I like to wake up and stay in my pyjamas to open gifts, then around the afternoon I like to get dressed in normal clothes.

2. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
No I don't, but I think that is a cute idea get p.j's on Christmas eve, to wear on Christmas.

3. What is your Christmas day tradition?
On Christmas day I wake up and go downstairs. I am usually waiting for my sisters to wake up. When my all the family is up, we first open our stockings and then presents. While we are opening presents my dad would be making breakfast. For breakfast we will always have eggs Benedict and hash browns.

4. What is your favourite Christmas drink?
I love the gingerbread latte from Starbucks, I also recently tried the peppermint mocha at Starbucks which I will add to my favourite Christmas drinks.

5. What's your favourite Christmas song?
That's a hard one. there is a lot of Christmas songs that I like. My favourite Christmas song right now is Its begging to look a lot like Christmas by Micheal Buble.

6. What is your favourite festive food?
My favourite food is easy, it's stuffing.

7. Real or fake tree?
Real tree. We all go as a family and pick the perfect tree to cut down, then we make a fire and roast hot dogs.

8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph. I got them all

9.   What is your favourite Christmas movie?
My favourite movie is Elf, but I have recently found Arthur's Christmas which I like.

10. Colourful or white lights?
I like white lights. I prefer white lights for our Christmas tree.

That's all the Christmassy questions for now.

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...