Monday 10 December 2018

Blogmas day 10 - Aquasize class and making pretzel hugs


Where did Rudolph got to school? He didn't, he was elf-taught!
Hello, How is everyone's December going?
Today me and my sister were going to an Aqua size class in Steinbach. A aqua size class is a exercise that you do in the water. Some ones are harder than the other, especially the ones we have to do on our backs.   The class is at 9:45, so we needed to be out of the house by 9. This is only the third class I have been to, It is mostly older people. I am the youngest one there, but my sister and my mom do it with me. This time it was just me and my sister. After the class was over we went home. The first thing I did when I got home was lye on the couch. I unloaded the dishwasher, and cleaned the kitchen before making gingerbread cookies. I was taking out all the ingredients, and then it looked like we were out of ground ginger. (it is very important to check all your ingredients before hand.) We were not out of ginger, later I found that we did have ginger. So when I thought we were out of ginger, I moved on to making pretzel hugs. For the pretzel hugs, I used both milk chocolate and candy cane chocolate hugs.



After making the pretzel hugs I started supper, for supper we had burritos and Mexican rice, for dessert I had a candy cane pretzel hug. I then watched some t.v. After watching some t.v. I went upstairs to write and go to bed.

Pretzel Hugs
Pretzels
Candy cane hugs (or which ever one you can find)
M&ms
Place pretzels on parchment paper, Put one chocolate on each. Bake at 200 degrees f. for 5 minutes. When they come out immediately put m&ms on top. wait to cool and enjoy!

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it
I hope you continue to read along
Subscribe so you don't miss out on a post and come leave a comment and say hi.
Here's where you can find me
Twitter: @Madeline_Enns
Facebook: Madeline Enns
Instagram: Madelineenns
Baking Instagram: Madelineennsbakes
Google+: Madeline Enns
I hope you have a magical day,
Until next time, bye    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...