Thursday 14 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 10 & 11 - church + snowday

Hello everyone. I didn't do a whole lot today so I am going to put today and tomorrow together.
 Sunday December 10th
Today I got up to go to church. We got there early because my dad had to usher. me and my sister didn't have to teach, so we sat in the van for a little bit before going in.
 After church we needed to do some errands. First we were hungry so we got lunch first. we went to the mall to eat because we needed to buy my mom a birthday present. next we went to pick up some stuff, then grocery shopping. we also stop at Starbucks before going home. I got my favourite holiday drink, the gingerbread latte. my first gingerbread latte of the season. When I got home I help unload the groceries, then I watched some TV.  It was getting close to supper time. we decided to have Faspa, buns with meat, cheese, tomatoes, and pickles. I had leftover cake for dessert, and then I made my lunch and then went to bed.
 Sorry its a little short but on Sunday I don't do much. it more of a lazy day after we come home from church.
Good night.

 Monday December 11th
This morning I woke up to a phone call, it was a snow day. I went back upstairs after, I tried to go back to sleep nut it didn't happen. I went on my phone until I got up to have breakfast. After breakfast I caught up on my writing. again it was more of a lazy day. I later went to Zumba. we had the different instructor again, because our regular instructor was still away on holiday. since its so close to Christmas we had some Christmas music along with our regular songs.  there was this one song that half way through made my legs burn. Zumba was over so we went home and I had a shower. I didn't have to make my lunch because I don't work tomorrow.
Good night.

Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...