Monday 11 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 9 - Christmas tree chopping

Hello,  Welcome back!
Today we went to go shop down our Christmas tree. I got up and got a few layers on, and went down stairs. I couldn't find my snow pants. I bought them last year, but I cant remember what they looked like. I wore my moms old snow pants instead. I got all my stuff on and then I was ready to go.
 We drove to the tree cutting area.


After hours of looking we found one. It took awhile because there wasn't very many good ones. its a little skinny and sparse, but it nice. after we cut the tree down, we took it to the van. The tree was on top of the van, then we got our lunch stuff out..


We made a fire and roasted hot dogs, and had hot chocolate. It was getting cold and late, so we packed up and headed back to the van, and headed home.


when we got home it was late. I went upstairs to write. It was my sisters birthday yesterday, so we had a late birthday dinner for her. We had steak, fries, salad and carrots. For dessert my other sister had made a chocolate cake with chocolate icing that we ate while watching Mary Poppins.  I had a shower after, then went to bed.
Good night.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoying blogmas, and I hope you continue to read blogmas! don't forget to subscribe if you like what you read,
 Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...