Wednesday 6 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 6 - day with the Monkeys & Kitchen day

Hello, welcome to day 6!
Today at work is my volunteer day, or as I call it “Kitchen day” because I spend a lot of my time in the kitchen.  In the morning when I got to work I spent time in the main room with everybody until they split into there groups. After everyone was settled in there rooms, I went into the kitchen. I got a head start on the dishes, then made bannock.  I finished making bannock and the. I finished the dishes. I moved on to making the smoothie popsicles next and put them in the freezer.  Every other Wednesday we have cookies for snack. Some times there are cookies already made in the fridge, sometimes there’s not. If there wasn’t I would make some. The cookies were already for today, the last thing I had to do was set up the trays for lunch.  
  I went into the monkey room to play with the kids. They were cleaning up and getting ready for lunch. I helped with lunch. After lunch it was nap time for the monkeys. I went to the shark room to do there heat ups. After I finished setting up there lunch, I took my lunch. After my lunch was over I played with the sharks, and read books. 
The monkeys nap was over so I went back into there room to play with them some more until snack. Snack was cookies and apples. Snack was over and we went back to playing. They also did a craft. It. Was two mittens cut out of construction paper, and then they glued yarn into there mittens. This craft took a while, by the time they were all done it was time for me to go home. 
  When I got home I was tired. I went to go sit and watch tv for a bit.  I then needed to come up with something for supper, nothing was coming to me. My mom suggested philly cheese steak sandwiches and fries. I finished supper, and then cut out my cookies. I bought some new cookies cutters, I have a mitten, snowman, Christmas sweater, gingerbread man, a Christmas tree, and a Mickey Mouse one that my friend let me borrow. I finished baking them and put them away, and then I went to bed to write and then go to bed. 

Good night. 
  Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoying blogmas, and I hope you continue to read blogmas! don't forget to subscribe if you like what you read,
 Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi 

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...