Sunday 10 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 8 - work & Christmas party

Hello, welcome back to another day of blogmas.
Today at work I volunteered in the morning and started in ratio at 12:00. in the morning I started off in the shark room, we didn't have a lot of kids, so I went to go see what the Monkey's were doing. they were making guacamole. the kids were into it at first, they were smelling things, helping, and one boy even tried a lime. he liked it, he kept coming back for more. After the guacamole was finished, it was time for them to have lunch, so I brought over there lunch tray.  I went back over to the shark room to do heat ups for there lunch. They finished there lunch, and then it was time for the nappers to go nap. since there wasn't many nappers, we sent them to the monkey room to nap. the kids that were not napping had the whole room to play in and not just the library area.
 At 1:00 I went to be with the cheetahs for an hour. there was music on, some where dancing, and some kids were playing. The first song that was put on was Thunder by Imagine Dragons, and Believer also by Imagine Dragons. these are the only two songs that the kids asked to play. after we played them a couple times we switched to Christmas music.
 I went back into the shark room. some of the kids were playing with a mixture of flour and baby oil, it was almost like the feeling of sand.
 After I took my break I served snack. snack was cheese & pepper quesadillas. Not a lot of sharks or cheetahs had snack so we had a lot left over. I Put away snack and finished cleaning the kitchen. I finished cleaning the kitchen and then I played with the kids until it was time to go.
  I was getting a ride to the party with a co-worker. I got off at 5:15 and she got off at 5:30, so I had to wait for her.
I got to the party, and we were waiting for the others to arrive. once everyone was here we ate pizza. there was a lot of pizza, and a lot of food. we finished eating then we played a game. this game was called million dollars, but. its kind of like cards against humanity in the way that you have to sets of card to create a scenario, and you have a judge. you basically have to choose one that you would not do for a million dollars. We ate some cake and cookies after, and played another game. the game was called code name. we chatted for awhile before my sister came to pick me up.
when I got home I was tired, and it was late so I went to bed.
Good night.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoying blogmas, and I hope you continue to read blogmas! don't forget to subscribe if you like what you read,
 Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...