Tuesday 5 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 5 - Writing & baking gingerbread

Hello everyone,
Welcome back to another day of blogmas!
I didn’t work today so I slept in a little bit. I went downstairs to have breakfast and watch some vlogmas. I was finished breakfast, so I went upstairs to get changed. I then got my laptop set up to write and put my head phones in to listen to music. I worked on my travel blog, this one has taken me a long time to finish because I need to get all the pictures, and there’s a lot of writing. I was having some trouble with getting the pictures lined up. This took me a while, so I decided to wait until the end to focus more on my photos, but I haven’t finished it yet. After writing for awhile, I took a break to make grilled cheese for lunch. As I ate my lunch I continued to listen to music. Right now I am really liking Niall Horan’s new album Flicker! I continued to write some more after lunch.
      It was getting close to supper time, and I was going to make supper. The problem I have with making supper, is figuring out what to make. I usually say to my family members you come up with the idea and I’ll make it. Eventually my dad came up with making the potato casserole. This usually make on the individually on the  barbecue with potatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms, seasoning salt, tomatoes soup, and Ketchup. This  time we made on casserole in the oven. It was still delicious. We finished supper and I cleaned out the dish washer, then made gingerbread cookies. After I made my gingerbread cookies I made my lunch, write and then went to bed.
Good night.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoying blogmas, and I hope you continue to read blogmas! don't forget to subscribe if you like what you read,
 Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi 

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...