Monday 4 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 4 - work & zumba

Hello everyone.
Happy Monday, welcome back.
There is only 20 day until Christmas!
 Today I woke up at 7:00 to go to work. today is my volunteer day, so that means that I do the morning snack dishes and set up the trays for lunch. also occasionally make snack. today for snack I made trail mix with pretzels, crasins, chocolate chips and corn flacks. I finished in the kitchen, and then I went to the monkey room to play with the babies. my boss came in and asked if I could cover someone who went home sick, I was covering in the cheetah room. We played for a bit, and then it was time to clean up for lunch. All the kids went to sit for circle time while I got the tables and heat ups ready for lunch. Everyday after the kids finish lunch they go to the library to read a book while they wait for everyone to finish. we then moved to the computer to watch a short movie about Elf on the shelf.  We have an elf on the shelf, but some touched it! (oh-no) we had to read the book and watch the movie in hopes that our elf might get its magic back. The kids went to go put there lunch kits away and get dressed for outside. I went on my lunch break. After my break I put my outdoor stuff on and headed outside. I wasn't out for very long, because one of the girls had slipped on the ice and feel. I had to go inside and get her an ice pack and write a report. by the time I finished it the kids were coming inside.
We all got undressed and then played some more, and jumped on the trampoline until it was time to clean up and head to main room. I went with another staff to go and get the kinders, and wait for the school ager's. when we had everybody we went into the room to have snack and play. A lot of the school ager's were playing card games, some were making forts. we all watched that same elf on the shelf movie that we watched with the cheetahs. it was then time for me to go.
   when I got home I ate left over pizza, because I wanted to eat something quick before I went to Zumba. today In Zumba we had another Instructor, because are regular one is on holiday. I have done Zumba with this instructor before, so I know some of the songs she does. the different thing. or the harder thing with a different instructor is that they do some of the same song, but they do it completely differently, or slightly change it. there were some song that our regular instructor does, but it was different in my head I was thinking of the normal one I do, while I was doing the new one. if that makes sense.  Zumba was finished so we went home. I had a shower, and had ice cream. I wrote and watched a bit of YouTube before bed.
Good night.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoying blogmas, and I hope you continue to read blogmas! don't forget to subscribe if you like what you read,
 Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...