Saturday 23 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 Day 14-23 - I failed! sorry

Hello, welcome back.
so I have a confession to make, I have been forgetting to do blogmas. I have been running a couple options through my head. I could have ended off at day 13, completely skip over a number of days with no explanation, or give you an explanation post.
 In the time that I have missed there have been a few things happening. This past Friday the kids had there Christmas party, so we had Santa come visit the Daycare and all the kids got books and a candy cane.  When we have parties the kids are each suppose to bring in something, so we had a lot of food for lunch. Another thing that happened was we finally decorated our tree.










A couple other things that have happened were, I finished Christmas shopping and wrapped all my presents. I also decorated all the left over gingerbread I had, with my sisters help.
  That's pretty much all that happened between my last blog and now. I am sorry that I forgot and skipped a couple days. I will be back for new years eve and maybe even Christmas. This makes me feel so annoyed that I forgot to write! anyways I hope you have enjoyed blogmas so far.
Good night.
Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...