Friday 1 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 1 - first day!

hello, welcome to another year of blogmas. I hope you are as excited to read it as I am to write it!
 Good morning, happy first day of December, and the first day of blogmas.
this morning I woke up and got dressed to go to work.  I was tired and I didn't want to get out of my warm bed.
Today was parent teacher, and an in service day at the school. that means we have two groups of kids in one room, (the sharks, and the cheetahs.) and the school ager's in the other room for the whole day. These day are always the busiest. I was volunteering in the with the monkeys (toddlers) in the morning, because I knew I would be with the sharks in the afternoon when I went into ratio. I went to get some different books for the monkeys, so I took all there old book and took them to the shed. I thought that they said the books were on the left in the back. I looked there in the shed, I could find any books. there so many things in the shed, it took me a while to find books. they wanted wintery/ Christmas books. I finally found some books, I don't think it was what they were talking about because there was just a little stack. I was about to go in and get help, then I turned around and found a lot of book on the right when I walked in. I looked at the books, and I didn't look through all the books, but I only found one Christmassy one. I grabbed a bunch and then went back to the monkey room to put them on there book shelf.
 there was a hot lunch for the kids. it was grilled cheese, tomato soup, and these zucchini chips. I helped the babies with lunch, and then brought the nap beds to the monkey room. After I finished this I went to the shark room to help with lunch. This hot lunch was not as stressful as most hot lunch days. The past hot lunches were wraps, which has a tortilla wrap, meat, cheese, veggies, and a salad. with this meal we have all the staff running around giving the kids the food. its really crazy! this meal was chill. lunch was over, and I cleaned up the tables. I played with the sharks while the cheetahs ate there lunch. after we played with toys of a bit, we all cleaned up and sat down on the carpet. some kids went outside, and some stayed in. the ones who were going outside went to go get ready, the ones who stayed inside went to go play. I stayed inside with another staff. once everyone got outside and settled, I went into the kitchen to finish off the dishes. I played with the kids some more until i0 went home.
  I got home and then we needed to clean, cause we had people coming over to watch the jest game.
my mom was planning on making pizza, then we got half way home and then she said why don't we just order Chinese instead, so we don't have to make anything. we went to the lake trail restaurant to order.
after I ate I put my pretzel hugs, and ginger snaps into bags for the bake sale at my church. I finished and then I wrote, and watched Juno.
I went to bed after I finished writing.
Good night!
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the first day of blogmas, and I hope you continue to read blogmas.  don't forget to subscribe if you like what you read,
 Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...