Monday 25 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 24 & 25 Last day of Blogmas - Christmas Eve & Christnas day

Hello, and welcome back.
Christmas Eve was on a Sunday this year, so that meant we had regular church in the morning and then the Christmas service in the evening. In the service in the morning, the Sunday school classes did a Christmas play. there was also lots of Christmas song.  After church was over we went out to Stella's to eat lunch. I had a candy cane mocha, and a sandwich with the house salad. it was good, but there was so much food I couldn't finish it all. I took it home. when I got home I went to watch Disney A Christmas carol. I finished watching A Christmas carol. and it was time to go back to church. In the evening it was mainly singing. We has a young adult choir, and then the congregation would sing some songs.
 We went to our friends house after to eat some good food, and play games. First we ate food and talked, then we played games. we played Jungle speed, Pictionary telephone, and mad gab. We played games for awhile. by the time we finished games, it was late so we went home. when I got home I went straight to bed.
Good night.

December 25th 2017
Its Christmas day!! woo-hoo
Merry Christmas!
This morning I woe up early because I wasn't feeling that good. I thought maybe I was really hungry, so I went downstairs to get a snack. I don't think that was the case, but I don't know what was going on. I waited for the others to get up. Everyone was up and we started opening presents, first it was presents for me and my sisters from my parents. I went first. I started opening it and then my mom took a closer look at the box, and realised that wasn't my gift. it was my dads, she then went to go get mine. my sisters opened there's, and then we gave our parents there gifts to open. we opened our stockings after, and then one more gift each. After we had brunch. it is tradition that we always have eggs Benedict and hash browns on Christmas. Breakfast was finished so I went upstairs to take a bath. I took a pretty long bath, so y the time I got out everyone was getting ready for supper. I felt a little bad that I wasn't helping, but on the other hand I wasn't feeling great, and I feel like I needed that bath to make me feel better.
 While we were waiting for the food I watched t.v and had a little nap. soon supper was ready. we had mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, and chicken, and brownie for dessert. we played settlers after lunch, and I won the game for once!! that Is so exciting for me because I have never won settlers, and I am not usually good at games. we cleaned up settlers and then I went to bed.
Good night. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!
Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...