Saturday 16 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 13 - christmas concert & christmas favourites

Hello, we are getting closer to Christmas who's exited, who's ready?
Today Is my volunteer day. my Day with the cheetahs. I got to work and was in the shark room until the shark, cheetahs, and monkeys went into there own rooms. I went into the kitchen to get the dishes done as fast as I could, because I was going with the cheetahs to the Christmas concert dress rehearsal. the concert was about an hour & 1/2, when we got back I needed to make bannock before my lunch. We didn't have baking powder, so I looked up what to do. I used baking soda and vinegar.I heat up the lunches and then went to have my lunch. After my lunch I spent some time reading with the sharks. after nap time was over I too the snack tray over to the babies. for snack was pretzels and smoothie. The monkeys always love the smoothie, some of them have at least four cups, and they just chug it! Snack was over, so we go them dressed to go outside.
  the plan was for me to stay at school with my mom and watch the concert, but my mom needed to go home to fix a playlist so I went home with her. I left a little early. this also meant that because I already say the concert in the morning, I stayed home.
I made myself supper, and watched TV. then I wrote. after I went to bed.
Good night.

 Today was a little short so I thought I would add in some off my top favourite Christmas things.
first one is my favourite Christmas movies.
1. Arthur Christmas
2. Home Alone 1
3. Home Alone 2
4. Elf
5. The Grinch who stole Christmas (Dr. Seuss)
6. A Christmas carol (Disney, the Muppets, and mickey mouse.)
7. Love Actually

Next Christmas treats.
1. gingerbread cookies
2. peppermint cookies
3. pfeffernusse
4. candy canes
5. gingersnaps
6. pretzel hugs

These are some of my favourite Christmas movies, and treats. I would love to know some of your favourite movies or treats in the comments below.

Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...