Saturday 9 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 7 - decorating cookies & dance

Hello welcome to another day of blogmas.
17 days until Christmas!!
Today I woke up early, but I didn’t work today. I ate breakfast and then made icing for my cookies, then decorate them. decorating took me a long time, about 2 1/2 hours. These are some of my favourite ones that I decorated.



After I finished the cookies it was late.
 My dad told me I should think of something to make for supper the night before, so I wouldn't have to scramble for what to make for supper. I forgot to do that, so when it was time to make supper I had no idea what to make. it took me a while. I was thinking vegetarian chili, but I couldn't find my recipe. instead I found my recipe for chili pasta bake. I made this with a few modifications.
I didn't have much time because I needed to go dance.
 I took my food and then went to dance. first class Is a little kids creative class that I help my instructor with. This class is always so crazy. Next there is a class where I just watch, then its my class. right now I have one dance that I have finished. its a modern contemporary dance, and the song I am using is River by Bishop Briggs. I am done my dance, so I ran through it a couple times, and then my dance teacher taught me some combinations that I could do. class was over so I went home. When I got home I made my lunch and then went to bed.
Good night.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoying blogmas, and I hope you continue to read blogmas! don't forget to subscribe if you like what you read,
 Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi 

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...