Saturday 16 December 2017

Blogmas 2017 day 12 - Christmas Q & A

Hello, welcome back.
today was a boring day, so instead of talking about my day I thought I would do a Christmassy Q & A. I got these questions from a blog called Me & b make tea.

What's your favourite Christmas movie?
My favourite Christmas movie often changes. for awhile it was the first Home Alone, but last year I discovered Arthur Christmas.

Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, I have always had a white Christmas here in Manitoba.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
this question is so hard because I have so many favourite songs. One of my favourite right now is white Christmas by pentatonix, I also like Hallelujah by the pentatonix. although its not really a Christmas song, it is on there Christmas album.
.
Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
No I do not open any presents on Christmas eve. I have heard of people opening one gift on Christmas Eve, like pajamas or something but that would just feel wrong.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
There's Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Commet, Cupid, Donnor, Blitzen, and Rudolph. So I wrote down what I remembered, and then I was curios to see who I missed. I missed vixen.

What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?
I  always look forward to our breakfast. I call it our Christmas breakfast because we only make it on Christmas. we have eggs benedict with hash browns. Another tradition I look forward to that we have already done this year, is going to cut down our tree. as of about 2 years ago our whole family goes to cut down our tree, and then we make a fire and roast hot dogs, and have hot chocolate.
it always so good, and it makes it better that we don't have it often.  I also love our Christmas Eve tradition. we would go to the church service in the evening, and then go to our friends place after to play games and eat snacks.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Always a real tree. as of 2 years ago I think, our whole family has gone to a area where we can cut our own tree down.

What is your all time favourite Holiday treat/snack/sweet?
If you know me then you will know I love my sweets! I think my top favourite is gingerbread cookies, I also love peppermint cookies. its so hard for me to choose.

Be honest, do like giving or receiving presents?
I like giving presents because I like to see the look on peoples faces when hey open it, and I am kind of awkward when opening presents.

What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
I would like to visit London because from the pictures I have seen, it looks so festive and colourful.

Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail?
I am terrible at wrapping presents, but I do try my best.

Well that was my Christmas Q & A. if you do the Christmas tag, let me know how it went. let me know down in the comments if you enjoyed it. leave me s comment of your favourite Christmas tradition.
Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing it.
thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I hope that you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
and please subscribe! and leave a comment down below and say hi

Here's where you can find me
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
Until next time, bye











No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...