Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas day 14&15

Hello my snowflake sprinkles
today for this post i will put day day 14 and day 15 into one day, because yesterday i didn't do much.
 yesterday was monday. i started the day with getting up late, but my mum was driving to school. the the reason why i wanted to be driven to school was because i didn't want to take this huge bag of bells and santa hats on the bus.
I got to school a little bit late,but know worries. in choral we worked on singing the christmas carols because we were going to go caroling around the school tomorrow. after choral me and my friend had spare, we didn't do much on spare, just talking really. next was foods. i wasn't at school on friday in the morning, so i didn't know that they had started making lemon meringue pie, so on friday the baked it and i just folded laundry because I didn't have a job to do. after spare I had lunch. i spent my lunch hour hanging out with my friend. at 12:30 I was suppose to go and fix some questions for a psychology test, I totally forgot about this.
  after lunch I had psychology, when i got to psychology my teacher asked me where I was at lunch. i told her that i had forgot about it, and scheduled it for tuesday.  In psychology we started a new project. the project is to make a brochure about ways to improve your memory, memorizing techniques. ela was my last class of the day. ela is really stressful right now because of all the exam prep were doing, and the fact that i am still behind in somethings. i was just waiting for this class, and this day to be over.
  when I got home i went straight to the computer to work on my story. i worked on this until supper. for supper we had this beef stew, it was scrumptious. after supper i went back downstairs to work on my story.  because I had a lot of work to do I didn't go to zumba.
I didn't finish my story, but i had to study for the psychology test that I got some questions wrong. i stayed up almost until 1:00 in the morning going over everything. i was finally finished and i went to bed.

Tuesday December 15th 2015
Hello my christmas puddings.
How are you all doing today? this morning I woke up feeling very tired from staying up to late studying. but i did get up and make to the bus on time. today we are going caroling through the halls, which made me exited. when I got to class we did some warm ups, put our santa hats on, got our bells and started to sing through the halls and go to different classrooms.
Next class I had after choral was foods, today in foods we were looking at and discussing what oragin are favorite foods are from, and the 5 main canadian inventions. After foods I had spare, during spare  me and my friends were chatting and laughing about these drawings that my friend were making of us.
   It was lunch time, and i was in the drama room for lunch until 12:30, because i was suppose to go into psychology and fix my test. (yes I remembered) when i went to look in her room for her she wasn't there so i went and asked the office to call her down. when she got to the office she said she had to do some stuff during lunch so we would do it during class.
 After lunch I had ELA, in ela we had a subsitute and we continued to work on exam stuff snd it was terribly boring, and again wishing the class would end.
At the end of the day i had psychology and i did my test. I went out in to the halls and my psychology teacher asked me the questions that i missed or got wrong.
  the bus ride was nice and relaxing, it was my brak because as soon as i got home i went to work on my story.  for supper we had mini chicken pot pies. after dinner i went back to work.
 im probably just going to finish what i have to get done for the night, have a shower, make my lunch, then i will just go to bed.
 I'm sorry that these last few days haven't had much in the blog, but this is the last week of school, and on the weekend I am going to do tons of fun stuff like go get the christmas tree, go caroling, and a christmas party with with our friends, and then a youth group christmas party. so you can look foward to that!
 I hope youkeep reading and enjoying!
If you want you can follow/subscribe to my blog to find out what I post, and when I post.
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.

Until tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...