Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas day 4

Hello my golden strings of tinsel
It's Friday!! The weekend is near us. How is everyone today?
Today I got up feeling tired, but happy that it's Friday and I could sleep in tomorrow.
  The day started with a quiet relaxing bus ride. I got to school and I had choir, in choir we had a fun Friday. For this fun Friday we sang the les misarable medley. I love singing the les misarable medley, it's so much fun. After choir I had spare. I was in spare by myself because my friend was on a field trip. On spare I watched some vlogmas videos. Next after spare I had foods, in foods class we had to go through our kitchen and clean everything that looked dirty. Cleaning didn't take long because all we have in our kitchens are a few cupboards, a microwave, and an oven. Since we had three people. Cleaning our kitchen it was quick. We were let out of class early because we were done.
    Lunch time! During lunch me and my friend kristie went to this new place in oakbank called cravings to check it out. Me and kristie got poutine and went back to school to eat it.
   When me and kristie get together it always ends up being weird and singing to Disney songs. After lunch I had psychology, in psychology we still kept writing notes, we write a lot of note in this class.
  In English class we had a substitute teacher. I went to the library to read because I new every time we have a substitute teacher in ELA it gets extra crazy. I was reading the great gatsby, more like listening to the great gatsby, because I understand it better when I am reading out loud or listening to it. English class went by so fast and before I new it the class was over. I got on the bus. My bus rides are not really that exiting because mostly everyone just listens to there music, or sleeps.
  When I got home I was so exited that tomorrow was Saturday, I relaxed. My mum got home and she made taco salad, we didn't have any chips, cheese or sour cream, so she quickly went to Anola. After me and my mum ate we did some more relaxing. This evening was relaxing and we didn't do much, however I made a brownie in a mug and it tasted good. I watched some tv. Home alone 3 was on so I watched it. I had never seen home alone 3 before, and I was expecting it to be like the last two. It was completely different.  
It was getting late and I was getting tired so I went to bed.
   I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
If you want to you can follow/subscribe to my blog to find out what I post, when I post. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.


Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...