Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas day 3

 Hello my green Christmas trees
How are you doing today?
Today I got up feeling tired, but I got up and got on the bus. It was a quiet relaxing bus ride. First subject of the day was choir. In choir we continued to work on the mash-up. After choir I had foods. In foods we had a test, I sort of forgot about it but I think I did pretty well on it. I hope. I had spare next and in spare I watch a bunch of day 2 vlogmas, and day 3 vlogmas.this made me feel really warm and festive inside. This also reminded me that i need advent calendar said and so Christmas sweaters.
  It was such a beautiful day outside so I decided to walk to Tim Hortons during lunch. It was a peaceful and warm walk, it was most enjoyable. When I got to Tim Hortons I had a candy cane hot chocolate and a sandwich. I love candy cane hot chocolate because it's so Christmasy. After I got back to school I had English, in English I kept working on my supernatural story. I hope I get this story done before Christmas break!  Psychology was the last class of the day. In psychology we were talking about positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, and punishment. Some people were sharing the punishment or positive reinforcement they got, we were all having a laugh. The end of the day is here! The bus ride was a good bus ride. We were all having a conversation on the bus.  It was a good end to a good day. When I got home me and Emily didn't know what to make for supper, we decided to make pancakes. I made the batter, and then when Emily was frying them I worked on my story.
   After supper I got ready for  dance. First I had duet with my Freud Amanda. In duet we are doing a lyrical dance called my immortal, and a jazz peace called upside down. Next I have ballet. In ballet we are doing a dance to angel and another dance which I don't know the song to. In our group dance we are doing a modern hip-hop dance to who let the freaks out, and a contemporary dance to mad world. After dance I got home at about 9:30 ish and went straight to my room to put my pijama's on and watch some more vlogmas. I finished watching vlogmas and then made my lunch for tomorrow and went to bed.
  I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
If you want to you can follow/subscribe to my blog to find out what I post, when I post. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.

Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...