Thursday 24 December 2015

Blogmas Day 22 & 23

Hello my sugar cookies,
how are you today?
What I think I will do is combine today and tommorow, because I didn't do much today and I probably won't do much tomorrow except for do homework, so there will not be much to read for onr day so you can read two days instead of one.
 Today I woke up early and went to go christmas shopping at polo park. Shopping took pretty much  all day. when i got home I had supper and wrapped my gifts. I'm not really good at wrapping presents, but thats ok because people our just going to rip it open anyways. I finished wrapping the gifts and put them under our tree, and then catched up on The Michalaks, Zoella and Tanya Burrs  After that I went to bed. Good night

 Wednesday December 23rd
Hello,
How are you all today?
This morning I slept in until 10:00 and it felt good. When got up I went downstairs to have breakfast, for breakfast I had a bagel with cream cheese.
 Today I planned to do homework. After I had my breakfast I went outside to shovel the front porch and the sidewalk, when I was done I went to play with my cat Juno for a little while.
 I think Juno loves the snow, she loves to run around in the snow. When she runs into the snow she makes an imprint and then puts her face in the snow, she also likes to try and go after the snowflakes.
 By the time I got inside it was about 1:00 so I made myself some lunch. After lunch I went to write my story, I didn't finish but I did get further. For supper we had soup and biscuits.
 After supper I had a shower, and In the evening we watched dr. Suess how the grinch stole Christmas, and Arthur Christmas. After I went to bed.
I hope you keep reading and enjoying this blog,
If you want to find out what I post, when I post you can subscribe to my blog by putting in your email address on my home page, or you can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+. I'm sorry that I can't get this up because our wifi isn't working so I might have to upload this when I can. Sorry.
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...