Monday 21 December 2015

Blogmas Day 21

Hello my christmas advent chocolate's,
How are you doing today?
 Today I woke up this morning and me and sarah made french toast and watched some more full house. After breakfast we got ready and then went to sarahs oma's house to make cookies. we made jam-jams and another type of cookies with jam in it. When we finished we went to our friends house to knit, we knitted for about 2 hours.
 I got home after my dad had to stop at the mall and costco. When we got in me and my mum and my sister decorated the christmas tree.
 I can't believe there is only 4 more days until christmas. I still haven't gone christmas shopping, but my sister, my mum and I are probably going to got tomorrow. I really don't lnow what I'm going to get my family for christmas. For the gift game for the wiebe christmas gathering we decided that we would get a present that begins with the first letter of our first name, I think this Is such a good and fun idea and I can wait to see what people come up with!
 I feel like these blog posts are getting shorter and shorter by the day. Right now I am sitting in my bed catching up on videos and vlogmas, and writing.
 My plan is to start writing my blog post on the bake sale during christmas break, probably after christmas because thats when I will have the most time. I am so excited to wrote that and share some recipes with you guys.
 Tomorrow we are going christmas shopping, and I will probablt wrap the presents and i'll maybe put on a christmas movie.
 I kind of don't want christmas to end because all the festive videos and vlogmas's will be over, and I love all the christmas songs and christmas decorations and christmas trees. Allthough i am so excited for new years at camp moose lake.
 I don't really feel as festive as I probably should be and that I want to be. I think it might be because our house doesn't have many decorations. I hope I will feel more festive on christmaas eve or hopfully christmas day.
 I hope you keep reading and enjoying this post.
If you want to see what I post, when I post you can subscribe to my blog by email on the left side of my blog. Or you can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...