Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas day 1

Hello my peppermint candy canes.
Merry first of December everyone, how are you doing today?
 Today I got up at 6:00 because I wanted to make sure I had enough time to have breakfast, get dressed, brush my teeth and do a last minute touch up with my hair using the straightening iron, because I have my grad photos today. After a quiet bus ride, I got to school. The first subject I have of the day  is choral. In choral we are singing Christmas carols, because on the last day before Christmas holidays we are going Caroling around the school. We are also working on a mash-up called see me again/love me like you do/sugar for the talent show.
   Second period I had foods. Today we finished making stuffed peppers.   Every time we prepare a lab, there are different jobs that each person has to do. The jobs are host/hostess, diashwasher, dis drier, and cook. Today I was the dishwasher. The stuffed pepper filling was yummy. The filling had rice, ground beef, chopped peppers, Tuscan dressing, and tomato sauce.  I don't really like peppers so I just ate the filling.
  The next period if the day was spare. I didn't do much either than eat my snack and check my social media sites. At 11:49 I had my graduation photos, they went well. I don't love my graduation photos, but I don't really hate them either. After grad photos were done it was lunch time. For lunch I went to the drama room and watched my friends rehearse for and audition they are doing for a play called Drop dead Juliet.
Sometimes I feel that lunch should be longer than it is, but sadly it's not long enough. After lunch I had ELA, in ELA we just finished watching a movie called V for vendetta. For the assignment we have to predict what happens after the movie. Create a new ending almost. We have to write a short paragraph on what we think would happen two minutes after the movie, two weeks after, and five years after.
  My last subject of the day is psychology, in psychology we are learning about unconditioned stimulus, unconditioned response, conditioned stimulus, and conditioned response. To be honest I don't have a ful understanding of it.
When I got on the bus i was very hungry and tired. During the bus ride I was talking with my friends about cookies, because I gave my friends some peppermint cookies.
 When I got home I made pasta with tomato sauce with cream cheese for me and Emily, because we had to leave for faith class very soon after we ate. After faith class I got home and made my lunch and watched chooses, and then went to bed.
    I hoped you enjoyed the first day of Blogmas! I hope you keep reading and enjoying.
If you want you can follow my blog to find out when I post and what I post.
If you want to keep up with my blogposts, you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.

Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...