Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas day 7

Hello my Christmas elves.
How are you doing today?
Today is Monday. This Monday was particularly gloomy.
  First of all I couldn't fall asleep because I don't know why, and I was going to wake up early to Christmas music,  because my alarm didn't go off and I got up late. My bus was late and we had a sub bus driver. I got to school, and in choral we had a subsitute teacher.  Usually when we have a sub who doesn't know what they are doing, we go over what we are working on a couple times and then somebody puts on there music. After choral I had foods class, foods was boring because we are starting a unit on eggs. We took some notes on the different kinds of eggs there are, and different ways of cooking them.
    Next after foods was spare. I was looking forward to this time because 11:00 our time is about 5:00 UK time, and that's when all my favorite youtubers upload there vlogmas. I was particularly exited for Alfies vlogmas (Pointlessblog) and Meg's vlogmas (Meg says), because both of them were doing a giveaway. Pointlessblog was doing a giveaway for a MacBook Air, and Meg says was doing a giveaway for zoella and Tanya burr products. Sadly I didn't win, but that's ok.
   Today at lunch I was hanging out with kristie. She brought muffins that we had, she also had toffee and she had never tried it before. We talked and listen to Christmas music while eating the chocolate.
This was probably the only good thing that happened during my day.
  I had ELA next and today we started prepping and practicing for the ELA provincial exam on January 11th I believe. This is going to be a stressful process. The last period of the day was psychology. In psychology we started a unit on memory, and played a bunch of memory games. Emily surprised me and picked me up from school a little early, because she ended at two. We went to Tim Hortons and she bought me a candy cane hot chocolate.
  I got home and ate some left overs for supper, so I wouldn't eat to early before I went to Zumba.
After I ate we watched a Christmas movie that we recorded. Then I got ready to go to Zumba, and then Emily drove me to Zumba. After Zumba I cane home, had a shower and then went to be.
 I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
find out what I post, and when I post. 
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.

Until tomorrow bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...