Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blogmas day 16

Hello my sugar plum Faries,
How are you doing today?
 It's the last week of school, one more day and then half a day until Christmas break. Or only half a day left because there might be a snow day tommorow.  THERES 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! Yeah!
  Today I woke up feeling tired again because I stayed up late last night doing work, and then I had to have a shower and make my lunch.
today I almost missed the bus because I had to finish my medicine. when i was done my medicine, I ran out the door and down the drive way. our bus driver doesn't really stop for a long time at peoples drive ways. I didnt miss the bus. it was a quiet bus ride like most in the morning now, mpst people in the morning listen to their music.
 first subject of the day was choral. In choral wee sorted the food haper items into room numbers and went through everything to make sure that everything was in there and nothing was expired, i had spare next so I finished up the boxes I was doing. both of my friends weren't at school today, so i didn't have spare with them. instead I got a lot of studying done for my psychology test tomorrow on memory.Next i had foods. today in foods we made tish omlet that you baked in the oven and then melted ccheese on top, and poured pizza sauce over it. this dish was interesting. it was just two people in my kitchen today, so i was the cook.  I didn't have enough time to eat it in class so I took it back to sci to eat it for lunch.
 today for spirit week was ugly sweater day. i wore my dads sweater with a mountian goat on it. with ugly sweater day you could also take pictures with santa, me and my friends took a picture with santa.
 in the afternoon right after lunch I had psychology. we had a subsitute in psychology so i just asked to study in the library, because thats what we were doing in class anyways and it was noisey in the class room.
 i am really starting not to like ela. i am starting not to like it because all this exam stuff, and I can't think of anything to write for the practice topic. i just can't wait until i have a break from this!
 when I got home i wanted to take a break before i got to work so I went on my ipad. After I went to work to study for my psuchology test.  Supper was ready, for supper we had spagetthi with meatballs and ceaser salad. Supper was finished and I went back to the living room to study. I was really tired so I tried to take a nap but my sister kept anoyying me, so i didn't end up taking a nap. But I did finish studying.
  When I was done studying I got to go to bed. but first I needed to make my lunch and take my medicine. And then I went to bed.
I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
You can follow/subscribe to my blog if you want to see what I post when I post, and you can also keep updated and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...