Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas day 2

Hello my Christmas ortamients.
How are you you doing today?  Today I woke up a little later than I should. This morning was a bit rushed, but I didn't miss the bus because the bus was late. Today the first subject I had was choir, in choir we are continuing to work on the mash-up.  After choir I had spare. In spare I was in the drama room with Amanda, during spare I was watching downton abbey on my iPad. I had foods next. In foods we finished making the Nanaimo bars and then ate them. The Nanaimo bars were good but they were kind of messy.
 I got back from foods and it was lunch time. During lunch, I ate my lunch. For lunch I had the rice and ground beef mixture for the stuffed peppers. Period five I had psychology. In psychology we were talking about fears, and three ways to get over your fear. The first one is flooding. For example if you are afraid of snakes, flooding would be dumping a bunch of snakes on you and confronting it. The second one were you are relaxed, and then someone would slowly come toward you with snakes, and the last one is negotiation. Playing with a snake for money or cookies or something.   The last subject of the day was ELA. In ELA I continued to think of ideas for the ending for V for Vendetta.
  When I got home I made supper. It was just me and Emily for supper, because my mum was still at work, Natalie was still at school, and my dad left for Florida today. I'm so jealous!
For supper I made quinoa with wild rice with Italiano, chilli powder, and homemade chicken fingers. The meal turned out good.
   In the evening after supper I worked on some homework. My homework was for ELA, we have to create a supernatural story. So far my story is about this camper who sets of in the woods to find out what this flickering light is all about. It took me a long time to come up with this idea, but I got it. If you want to hear the full story or more in detail I could do a post on my story if anyone would be interested. I was doing my homework for a long time and it was getting late, so I went to bed. Before I went to bed I watched all my vlogmas videos. Some people filmed and upload on the same day, so some peoples vlogmas day one were uploaded on December 1st, but some people film on the first and then upload it on December 2nd. Each vlogmas will be a day late then, so some peoples vlogmas I will watch day two today, but some I will watch day one of vlogmas. After this I will go to sleep and do it all again tomorrow.
     I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
If you want to you can follow/subscribe to my blog to find out what I post, when I post. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...