Thursday 24 December 2015

Blogmas Day 24

Hello my lovley decorated Christmas trees,
Happy Christmas Eve!!!
 I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already!!
 Today I woke up early and had Cheerios for breakfast and then watched vlogmas videos.
After I went and got dressed and started to clean my room. 
 For lunch I had a pita pizza with ham, pepperoni, tomatoes and havarti cheese. This pizza was good, resontly I have been really liking baked tomatoes on pizza.
After lunch I vaccumed the basement and then finished cleaning my room. 
  This evening we our going to church for the Christmas Eve service and then we are going to my mums friends house to hang out and probably eat food. 
 I don't really have much to say today either than I am excited for Christmas tomorrow, as you can probably tell from all my blogs they keep getting shorter, because during the Christmas break I haven't done a whole lot. 
 Tomorrow is Christmas Day!!! I will open presents, have eggs benidict for brunch and then my Oma and opa are coming over for supper. 
 I can't believe that this is the last blog in Blogmas and the end for everyone's vlogmas and 24 days of zoella. I really enjoyed watching all the videos.
 I hope you enjoyed reading these blogposts as much as I had writing them. I hope you have a lovley Christmas!  I will be gone all evening and probably won't be back until late so I am going to end this early, and say good night and have a wonderful Christmas!
 I hope you keep reading and enjoying my blog 
If you want to find out what I post, when I post you can subscribe to my blog by putting in your email address on my home page, or you can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+. I'm sorry that I can't get this up because our wifi isn't working so I might have to upload this when I can. Sorry.
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...