Sunday 13 December 2015

Blogmas day 13 & Update

hello my star shaped sprinkles.
I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. This past week I have been sick, so there wasn't much to blog about. It turns out I have strep throat.
 On Friday I went to a walk in clinic. It turns out I have strep throat, I have to take this awful medicine for it that tastes of mint. Now I like mint but this is a very very terrible tasting mint, and is chalky. It's gross.
   I missed almost a whole week of school. I went on Monday and then missed Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and the morning on Friday. On Friday I went to my afternoon classes. My first class after lunch was ELA. In English we are getting ready, and practicing a mock exam for the provincial ELA exam after the holiday. Since I missed so much I had a lot to do over the weekend.
After ELA I had psychology. We finished writing notes and watched a movie while I was away. My psychology teacher wants me to come in and talk to her about the last test we did, she probably wants to go over some questions with me. That means I should probably study that topic a bit again since its been a while, and we had a test coming up on Thursday about memory so u need to study for that, and I need to finish writing my supernatural story. I have been so busy with just work that I haven't been blogging.
 My dad got back from Florida and he brought back two Harry Potter shirts. One with the hogwarts logo on it, and one with platform 9 3/4 on it,  a mug with the hogwarts logo on it, a travel mug with Mickey Mouse on it, a Carlos bakery mug especially for me, cookies foprom Carlos bakery and some Mickey Mouse playing cards.
    Another thing I had to do was finish the Christmas pretzel hugs, make puppy chow, and make and decorate cupcakes for the bake sale at church.
   I had a really fun time making all these things for the bake sale.   This Sunday morning we sold the baking at church. There was a lot of treats! My cupcakes were selling fast.
   After church I got home and my mum made lunch, after lunch I finished watching The Sound Of music.
When the sound of music was over j went downstairs to work on my exam stuff for ELA.
  We had made reservations at a restaurant for Natalie's birthday. Fisrt we made them for 5:30 but we found out later that she works until 7:00, so we changed the reservation for later and she will meet us at the restaurant. We went to this Italian place called carbones. On our way home we got the mail. My grad picture proofs were in, I kind of like them. When we got home I took my medicine and finished up some work that was due tomorrow and then I went to bed.
 This week is the last week off school.during the last day of school we always have spirit week. On Monday, tomorrow is comfy day! That's always my favorite day.

 I hope you Keep reading and enjoying, and I'm sorry that I missed a couple day in Blogmas.
Find out what I post when I post
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+.

Until tomorrow, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...