Friday 18 December 2015

Blogmas Day 18

Hello my christmas pretzel hugs,
How are you today?
Today was my last day of school before christmas break!
I woke up this morning feeling a ok. I was a little rushed in the morning.
 this morning in choral we went to sing for on of my teacher secret santa, after that we went to the elementry school across the road to sing christmas carols. My friend and I thought that we would be singing with some music class, but no. we sang infront of the whole school in the gym. We sang let it snow, jinglebells and frosty the snowman. during frosty the snowman the kids joined in.
  Next I had spare. during spare I played on my ipad, and talked.  our guidence counciller brought her little dog to school today, its name was Mini and im not sure what kind of dog it was. My friend was asking us why she was aloud to bring her dog, and he wasn't aloud to bring his goat or his bunny. this doesn't sound like a varible argument. This arugment went on for a while, we tried to tell him thhat she was aloud to bring her dog because 1 shes a teacher, 2 she probably got permission, 3 its for educational purposes, to help make students feel a little better. he wanted to bring his bunny or goat just because he wanted to.
 After spare I had foods. We made cookies in foods. the cookie recipe that we used was a simple recipe. The recipe was any cake mix you like rolled oats 2 eggs and 250ml of whatever you want, like white chocolate chips, craisins, skor bits, m&m's or anything you like really.
 Next it was lunch, during lunch u was in the drama room with my friends.
 After lunch we had grade wars. Grade wars is when all the grades get together in there colours (grade nines are red, grade tens are yellow, grade elevens are blue and grade twelves are green). I am in grade 12 so I wore green. The different grade compete in different activities. Like for the walk-a-thon we had grade wars events like tough of war, paper air plane making, broom ball, and football. And then we have what we had today, a mini grade wars that we only started doing last year. This year for events we had egg nog flip cup, a gingerbread making contest, wrap a teacher, present pass, and Christmas kareoke. We didn't do so well at this but we did win wrap a teacher.  This lasted u till the end of the day, so after the activities were done we went to the bus to go home.
 When I got home I ate my cookies that I made in foods and turned on the tv because I deserved a little relaxing. My mum and my sister were gone so it was just my other sister, my dad and I.
We made our own suppers, I had a meatball wrap with some cucumbers and humus and my sister and my dad had French toast.
 After supper I had a nice long bath. I used a gingerbread man bath bomb and watched the first Harry Potter. It was supper relaxing and what I needed. When I got out of the bath tub I went to my room to finish Harry Potter and then took my medicine. When I was writing my blogpost I finished Harry Potter, so I put in frozen and then after a while I went to bed.
 I don't know if I will be able to post my blogs on time because our wifi isn't that great, and I don't know how much my dad will let me use his hotspot, but I will find a way.
Can you believe there is only seven days until Christmas? It feels like December has just flown by.
 I hope you keep reading and enjoying my blog.
You can follow/subscribe to my blog or any of my social media links if you want to find out what I post, when I post.
You can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...