Friday 18 December 2015

Blogmas day 17

Hello my sugar plum fairies,
How are you all today?
Today is my last full day of school, because tomorrow we have grade wars activities in the afternoon and early dismissal at 2:30.
 This morning I was really hoping for a snow day because it has been so bad outside, but there was school.
 When I got to school I had choral. In choral we packed up the hamper boxes, and then for the last few minutes we sang the love me like you do/see you again/sugar medley.
Next I had foods. In food we only had a few people in class because there was a field trip. We did an read an article and did an assignment and then we got to leave.  After I got back to sci I went to the cafeteria to study for my psychology test, this went into spare and then I finished up, and watched some vlogmas.
 During lunch I was in the drama room, and then me and my friends went to the gym to set up for a play that the drama room is watching. When we went back and forth to the drama room from the gym, we formed a line and acted like ducks down the hallway. Lunch ended and then I had ELA. This ELA class I feel went a lot better than other days because I finished my rough draft of the article.
In psychology I did my test, it wasn't to bad.
 When I got home I had a snack and went downstairs to relaxed I front of the tv, because I needed a evening off.
  We thought dance was going to be cancelled because the roads were so bad, but it wasn't.
My sister didn't go to dance because she has two exams tomorrow, my friend and her sister weren't at dance because they got a little bit stuck in their driveway. For group it was just me so, since I missed last Thursday because of my mums concert I was behind, so I went over the dance and the new part, and added on to it.
In ballet it was me and one other girl in my ballet class. We went overt he dance because we just started so we didn't really remember a lot of it. In group it was three of us, we went over our hip hop and added on a bit.
 My friend gave me a ride home from dance, when I got home I went downstairs to watch A Muppets Christmas: letter to Santa I think it's called.
 After the muppets I took my medicine made my lunch and went to bed.
 Tomorrow is grade colour day and grade wars activities, and early dismissal. Tomorrow is the last day before Christmas break!
 I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
If you want to find out what I post, when I post you can follow me at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...