Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas day 5

Hello my snowflakes
How are you doing today?
Today i slept in until 9:00, I know some people won't call that sleeping in but I do .
I had planned to make puppy chow and pretzel hugs today. Our printer ran out of ink so I wrote out the recipes, this took a long time. I didn't have time to make them today because we had to leave to go grocery shopping for the ingredients. We had to drive Emily to this escape place for the young adult group. Me and my mum went to sobeys and Costco, after Costco we went to boston pizza, I got chicken mushroom fetticcine Alfredo. Me and my mum were talking about the bake sale the youth group is having in Sunday. I am making cupcakes, pretzel hugs and puppy chow. We were talking about how to store the cupcakes. Last time I was at michals I saw these foldable boxes, so I thought I bye those and see how well they worked. We picked up Emily and then we went home.
  When we got home we had to unload the groceries and put them away.
Yesterday I recorded one of my favorite Christmas movies. When I say one of my favorites I don't include the classics like a Christmas carol or a muppets Christmas carol. This movie is a new one to me, it came out in 2011 and it's called Christmas magic.   While I was watching Christmas magic I had peppermint cookies and gingerbread tea. Tomorrow hopefully I can make the puppy chow and the pretzel hugs tomorrow, so I can test taste them and have them for a snack while watching the winter finale of once upon a time.
 Speaking of once upon a time, I have some thoughts that I just thought I would share. I'm not sure if anyone else watches it, or even cares.  WARNING if you are not up to date with once upon a time do not read on. First of all, I'm not sure how I feel about dark swan. I liked light swan better that way. I am sometimes frustrated with zelena. I was angry when she first showed up, and frustrated when she came back, there are some moments when I like how zelena acts. I like how Regina is turning good, and doing more for Henry. Gold and rumple are still the same, still anoyying! I like robin and Regina together, rumple and belle together, and Emma and hook together.  Im still upsest with snow and charming (Mary-Margaret) and Prince Charming (David). I think the writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are so brilliant.
 I'm so exited to see where once upon a time goes, I hope once upon a time continues and I am excited for the finale tomorrow!
  After I finished watching Christmas magic I started watching grease while finishing my blog.
It was late so I went to bed. Every time I watch grease I have to sing and dance along, especially to grease lightning.
  I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
If you want you can follow/subscribe to my blog to find out what I post, and when I post.
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.

Until tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...